Flamingo Handshake Upgrades - Create Account & Manage Submissions
Flamingo Handshake has some upgrades to announce. The team and community have been going through it and collected feedback - and today’ upgrade announcement will work towards resolving those:
Making an account - rather than simple submitting a form like before, now you can make your own flamingo handshake account. Here you can login to view your submitted Handshake TLDs and see the status.
Listing Status - sellers were not sure if the names they submitted in the past were reviewed, approved, or rejected. With this account system, you can see the status.
Email alerts from the team - last major update is when a new status or note is added to your TLD submission, you will get an email alert on the email you created the account. This way you’ll know right away.
Submit Notes on each listing - want to make an update or alert the team on a change or highlight. Go into the individual listing for each name and add a comment or note. Admins can also leave notes on each listing for you - to confirm and collaborate on the settlement of the name once it is sold.
We hope you enjoy these upgrades and head on over to flamingohandshake.com/submit to start the process of creating an account and submitting your listings.
Let’s keep growing together.
Announcing: 1st Emoji Live Auction for Handshake - Flamingo Handshake
Ways to help with Flamingo Handshake & Spreading more awareness of Handshake
The community has brought A grade emojis (shout out to blockdomains/!) to make the first ever emoji-only Handshake TLD auction a very special one.
Let’s bring in A-grade bidders
Let’s bring in new quality members (directors) of Handshake via this auction.
Let’s educate the world why Handshake is the superior naming protocol.
Let’s do this!
Ways to help:
- Help share – We are designing a poster for each emoji – to share on social, to our friends, in chats, etc
- Create Your Own Memes – the site https://flamingohandshake.com has the list of names – pick one or all – and mak memes to spread fun and awareness (in a positive way for the ecosystem)
- Help invite bidders – bring in the A list of bidders, personal invite is the best. Invite them on Google calendar.
- Bring in influencers – maybe we can gift influencers free names if they help promote?
- Make sure each of these names is “resolving” (on DLinks) – lets make sure that the emoji domains have at least a basic Link page to show that these are able to be used to the new owner.
- Helping engages and have fun during the live auction. Positive energy, positive comments and involvement is great. We expect last minute registrations, so if you can share snippets of the auction when it starts on various social media channels.
- Facebook? Anyone still using that? We are not doing facebook ads as this is all community driven, but maybe ways to reach more people on Facebook to save them from the centralized social media empire world.
Reasons / Angles for handshake
- This project is supporting open source developers – a min 25% is going to a foundation for developing the ecosystem.
- You can use these name NOW – the Handshake blockchain protocol has been on main net since Feb 2020.
- The name is truly 100% yours, this is not held as a subdomain on our website to be issued as a NFT / domain in a future date – after the auction – you can use it in Namebase, transfer to Bob Wallet, or anything you well please.